NFC Smart Tag QR Code Pet ID Tag. Uses NTAG213 chip which is one of the most popular chips for use with mobile phones. Better performances. Universal compatibility. Waterproof. Password-protectable. Memory of 144 bytes, which should be more than enough even for longer tracking URLs.
How to use PetGishi NFC Tag?
Once you program a task, place the PetGishi Programmable Tag in the location you desire and you’re done. When you’re ready to use the Smart Tag, just Hover Your Device Over the Tag and Zap – your command will be completed with no manual pairing.
Uses OR Applications:
- Use as Key fob.
- Use as nametag, you can hang on most items such as handbags or bags of any description including back packs, very convenient, especially when you travel.
- Customize to launch apps.
- Make a Call
- Send SMS
- Launch an App
- Join a Wi-Fi Network
- Bluetooth on/off
- Send a Business Card or share contact information
- Show a Message
- Trigger Media Systems
- Toggle Phone Settings
- Set an Alarm
- Change Ringer or Music Volume
- Change Screen Brightness
- Share a Contact
- Show Address or Location
- Connect to Car Systems
- Update Social Media: Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Open a Web Page, Store a web address that will take any NFC smartphone right to your website.
- Store your Credit Card Issuing Bank’s Contact Number and stick on the back of your Credit Card to easily call them up if you have any issues.
- Any Combination of Above!
- Bonus feature: Comes with QR Code for a lifetime free online pet profile, very helpful to help pets get home if they get lost! Registration required. The tag stores passive information that can be retrieved on the web when the finder scans the QR Code or Taps by NFC. Near Field Communication NFC) tag stores data and commands that can be activated using your Android phones NFC communication capabilities. This is not an active tracking or GPS device.
What is in the package?
5 pcs PetGishi NFC Smart Tags / Key fobs
NTAG213 Stickers Technical Specifications
- Integrated Circuit (IC): NXP NTAG213
- Air interface protocol: ISO 14443 A
- Operation Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Memory: 144 bytes
- Operating temperature: from -25°C to 70°C / from -13°F to 158°F
- Storage temperature: from -55°C to 125°C / from -67°F to 257°F
- Thin and Durable Body
- Rewrite Endurance: 100,000 Cycles
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Transfer Rate 106 Kbit/s
- Operating Range 0 – 1 In (depends on device)
- Compatible with all NFC Smartphones
- Material: pvc + epoxy
- Size: 28.5*31mm
- Thickness: 1mm
- Smart phone scanable QR coded tag that links to your FREE pet profile
- Instant access to the pet’s profile when tag is tapped by an NFC-capable smart phone, once programmed.
- Unique web page just for your pet that you can update any time, any where, with lifetime access
- Waterproof and lightweight Pet ID Tag
NFC Tag for dogs stores passive and other pertinent information to help return your dogs if ever they get lost. Tag can also be used on other applications like creating a different commands for your phone to execute upon activation, like opening certain applications, looking up an address, calling a number without having to dial up, and many more. Tag can serve as a key fob. The possibilities are endless.
Waterproof Epoxy+PVC NFC/QR Code Smart ID Tag for cats and dogs. The tag contains a scannable QR Code linked to your pet’s secure unique profile on the web, and an NFC capability that you can program to any command. Using just your phone, you can retrieve pre-programmed pet information instantly, which is useful in case they get lost.
Scan the QR Code and REGISTER your pet for a lifetime access to it’s profile, update and edit information anytime and anywhere.